Do You Need An LPG or Gas Boiler Service In Bromyard?
Look no further for a LPG or gas boiler service in Bromyard, we are leading local providers!
Regular gas boiler servicing is important! Should it be to keep up the warranty of a newer boiler, maintain your boiler proactively with an annual service outside of any manufacturer warranty periods, for the sale of an existing home, or the purchase of a new home, a boiler service from us is exceptional value for money!
It is important to note, most companies do not service boilers, at best they do a gas safety test! Our boiler servicing methods are different, we do everything practically possible to reduce the likelihood of boiler faults between servicing.
We provide a complete and outstanding annual boiler service package that is difficult to beat! Do not waste your time with others, get the best value for money with a service from us!
So Why Use Us?
- We adopt a highly professional service, have transparent prices & show up on time
- We’re Gas Safe registered
- Our engineers are registered with the CIPHE
- We are registered with TrustMark & FairTrades
Get a 20% discount for two or more LPG / gas appliances serviced in the same property at the same time!
You will rarely get a boiler service like ours for what we charge!
“One of the reasons for starting Forthright was to bring to the marketplace high-quality boiler servicing while providing excellent value for money. There are just far too many companies ‘servicing’ boilers and not giving a toss, as they do little to no servicing when undertaking a boiler service!”
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A full manufacturer’s service, including a full strip and clean
- The testing of the water quality within your heating system
- Testing radiators and bleeding them where required
- Full written and detailed paperwork for each appliance
- The re-pressurisation of expansion vessels*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- Cleaning of magnetic filtration units*
Local Boiler Servicing!
Get a LPG or gas boiler service in Bromyard from a local company!
We are just off Winslow Road, so we are nearby and can accommodate locals easily. So without delay, we can be available to service the boiler in your home.
What We Check During A Gas Boiler Service In Bromyard
During an LPG / gas boiler service we check:
- The boilers general condition will be inspected. Where it is deteriorated, you will be notified of such faults or potential faults that are likely to occur in the near future.
- The boilers location and clearances will be checked to ensure that the boiler is fully accessible and maintainable.
- The boilers operating pressures will be checked, and where it applies, we will gas rate the appliance.
- Any ventilation requirements will be checked to see if they are adequate.
- The flue will be inspected to ensure that it is free from damage, obstruction and has been installed and supported correctly.
- Where applicable, the combustion will be checked with a flue gas analyser to confirm that the products of combustion are within parameters and no dangerous levels of carbon monoxide exist.
- Where applicable, flue flow and spillage checks will be conducted to ensure that the flue (typically open flued) is operating in a safe manner.
- All safety devices and controls on the boiler will be checked to ensure they are working correctly.
- The burner, where applicable, will be inspected and checked for defects. Some boilers have pressure tests to check this
- The ignition and flame picture will be checked to ensure the boiler is igniting correctly and the flame being produced that is one of complete combustion. With some appliances the scope to do this is limited.
- The primary heat exchanger will be checked to ensure it is free from sediment/dirt and other defects, such as cracks/splits.
- The electrics will be checked to ensure that the boiler is correctly wired, fused and such things as the polarity through the appliance is correct.
- Any seals that prevent the products of combustion from entering the internal spaces of the property will be inspected to ensure they are still in good condition.
- The general circulation of the water around the heating system will be checked to ensure the pump is working correctly and no blockages exist which prevent the boiler from working normally.
- Any condensation traps will be cleaned from debris, although due to the poor installation of some boilers this is not always possible.
- Expansion vessels, where applicable, will be checked to ensure that their internal air pressure is adequate and no discharge is evident from the pressure relief valve.
- System pressure, where applicable, will be set to the correct cold pressure.
- The condensate pipework, where applicable, will be inspected to ensure that it is of the correct size, and where required, is correctly insulated.
- CO2 values will be checked, and where applicable, calibrated to within the manufactures tolerances.
- A general inspection of the boilers components will be undertaken to ensure no signs of distress or failure are present.
- Any other aspect specified in the manufactures instructions as a service requirement will be undertaken.
- We will clean magnetic filters where it is practical to do so.
- We will check the radiators are heating up correctly.
- We will visually inspect any hot water storage you may have.
- We will check the water quality of the central heating system.
An Annual Boiler Service Done Right!
The vast majority of our clients use us for an annual boiler service year after year.
It goes without saying, if we were doing a terrible job, or not providing value, this would not be the case!
Furthermore, a large proportion of our customers go many years without any issues with their boilers or heating systems as we are always looking to be preemptive and prevent problems while serving their LPG / gas boiler to save them money and distress at a later date.
Although we cannot guarantee that our services will stop every boiler from breaking down, without doubt, we have extended the life of many boilers and reduced the number of callouts for a large number of our customers, thus saving them a lot of money!
Should you rent out a property, or part of it, you will need a landlords gas safety check on an annual basis to cover your legal duties.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a first appointment that is accurate to 15 minutes 99% of the time. All other slots we provide a 3-hour arrival window.
A typical boiler service takes 40-60 minutes.
We accept all major forms of credit and debit cards.
No. Any parts found to be defective while doing a boiler service will be quoted for separately.
You will receive a detailed service report sheet and receipt.
We provide free annual boiler service reminders to our clients.
Areas Around Bromyard That We Cover
- Edwyn Ralph
- Tedstone Wafre
- Bishops Frome
- Acton Green
- Saltmarshe Castle