Is It Time To Book A LPG Boiler Service In Bromyard?
There is no need to look any further if you need an LPG boiler service in Bromyard!
Pretending that a LPG boiler will work efficiently, safely and without fault with no maintenance is not only foolish, it’s out-right stupid!
Boilers are mechanical devices, of which many are far from robustly made. Components will wear, and many will wear faster with neglect. This wear can go unnoticed until its too late, leading to an expensive repair, or even worse and all-out boiler replacement.
Also, some simple adjustments by the user to the boiler or system, or parts of the boiler going out of calibration can destroy a boiler’s efficiency, leading to wasted fuel. The cost of a service, plus much more money could easily be wasted in one year, let alone in several years!
Furthermore, add to this the risk factors from the dangers of gas, invalidation of home insurance from failing to maintain heating equipment correctly and other issues that can occur from failing to look after a boiler sufficiently, a homeowner is taking needless risks by doing so, and for what, to save a small amount of money each year?!
A thoroughly undertaken LPG boiler service, like those we provide in Bromyard and all the other areas we serve, rarely fail to save our customers money! Cutting corners with your boiler and heating equipment nearly always costs you substantially more down the line.
So Why Use Us?
- We have transparent prices, show up on time and are highly professional
- We are Gas Safe registered (563390)
- Our engineers are registered heating engineers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
- We offer accurate 3-hr time slots.
We give 20% discounts for two or more gas appliances serviced in the same property at the same time!
“LPG boilers are often neglected, especially in accommodation, such as cabins, caravans and park homes that are not used year round. Some of the most dangerous boilers we have come across are in these small properties. Given the nature of how compact these properties are and the standard build methods used, the risk factors to the occupants and property are multiplied compared to a typical house when an LPG boiler is operating dangerously.”
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A full manufacturer’s boiler service, including a full strip and clean
- We will test the water quality within your heating system
- Bleeding and checking of radiators where required
- Full written and detailed paperwork for each appliance
- The re-pressurisation of expansion vessels*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- The cleaning of magnetic filtration units*
A Detailed Account OF What We Check During An LPG Boiler Service
- The boilers general condition will be inspected. Where it is deteriorated, you will be notified of such faults or potential faults that are likely to occur in the near future.
- The boilers location and clearances will be checked to ensure that the boiler is fully accessible and maintainable
- The boilers operating pressures will be checked.
- Any ventilation requirements will be checked to see if they are adequate.
- The flue will be inspected to ensure that it is free from damage, obstruction and has been installed and supported correctly.
- Where applicable, the combustion will be checked with a flue gas analyser to confirm that the products of combustion are within parameters and no dangerous levels of carbon monoxide exist.
- Where applicable, flue flow and spillage checks will be conducted to ensure that the flue (typically open flued) is operating in a safe manner.
- All safety devices and controls on the boiler will be checked to ensure they are working correctly.
- The burner, where applicable, will be inspected and checked for defects. Some boilers have pressure tests to check this.
- The ignition and flame picture will be checked to ensure the boiler is igniting correctly and the flames being produced that are one of complete combustion. With some appliances the scope to do this is limited.
- The primary heat exchanger will be checked to ensure it is free from sediment/dirt and other defects, such as cracks/splits.
- The electrics will be checked to ensure that the boiler is correctly wired, fused and such things as the polarity through the appliance is correct.
- Any seals that prevent the products of combustion from entering the internal spaces of the property will be inspected to ensure they are still in good condition.
- The general circulation of the water around the heating system will be checked to ensure the pump is working correctly and no blockages exist which prevent the boiler from working normally.
- Any condensation traps will be cleaned from debris, although due to the poor installation of some boilers this is not always possible.
- Expansion vessels, where applicable, will be checked to ensure that their internal air pressure is adequate and no discharge is evident from the pressure relief valve.
- System pressure, where applicable, will be set to the correct cold pressure.
- The condensate pipework, where applicable, will be inspected to ensure that it is of the correct size, and where required, is correctly insulated
- CO2 values will be checked, and where applicable, calibrated to within the manufactures tolerances.
- A general inspection of the boilers components will be undertaken to ensure no signs of distress or failure are present.
- Any other aspect specified in the manufactures instructions as a service requirement will be undertaken.
- We will clean magnetic filters where it is practical to do so
- We will check the radiators are heating up correctly
- We will visually inspect any hot water storeage you many have.
- We will check the water quality of the central heating system
Waste Money & Take Serious Risks, Why?
Does Your LPG boiler work safely and efficiently? Have you had it serviced recently?
The dangers of LPG are far higher than that of mains gas. Not only is LPG more volatile, but it will also gather at a low level as LPG is denser than air. As a result, explosive levels can accumulate without detection easily.
Also, LPG is also about three to five times more expensive than mains gas, so any leaks quickly add up, which can soon outweigh the cost of an LPG boiler service.
Considering what we charge for the high-level LPG boiler service in Bromyard, and what we provide as part of the service, it is stupid and potentially very dangerous to skip a service like ours when you factor in all aspects!
Frequently Asked Questions
Up to 3 hours for us to arrive, with exception to a first call, which is just 15 minutes!
It takes 40-60 minutes for a typical LPG boiler service.
Yes, all major credit and debit cards are accepted.
A detailed service report sheet and receipt will be provided to you.
We provide our customers with free annual boiler service reminders.
Areas Around Bromyard That We Cover
- Edwyn Ralph
- Tedstone Wafre
- Bishops Frome
- Acton Green
- Saltmarshe Castle