Do You Need A Gas or LPG Boiler Installation/Replacement In Evesham & Pershore?
Do you want a competitively priced tailor-made gas/LPG boiler replacement/installation solution in Evesham, Pershore and around, which is high-quality, has a great package and represents excellent value for money? Look no further!
We have a range of solutions. Should it be a combination boiler, conventional boiler, system boiler or store, we can provide you with a system that is built around your needs and works as specified.
Boiler installations and replacements may seem straight forward, but there are plenty of errors to be made that can cost the owner a lot of money further down the line, as well in everyday fuel costs.
In our experience, most companies/installers fit what is best for them, not what is best for the customer. Many boilers get thrown in too quickly, with little to no regard for the customers long-term interests. This is not how we do things…
If you want a company that is different, one that has your best interests at heart and takes pride in delivering exceptional service and standards of work, you should contact us.
So Why Use Us?
- Get up to 10-year warranties on LPG/gas boilers installed by us*
- Get up to a 5-year guarantee on other equipment we install*
- Get the option to use insurance backed guarantees, includes deposit protection
- We are reliable, honest, professional and offer excellent value for money
- We utilise the best boiler solutions from across the entire market
- We are Gas Safe registered
- Our engineers are registered heating engineers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
*Terms & conditions apply
All of the work we do is done on a quotation basis. Our boiler quotes are free from pushy sales and any obligation.
“The typical person does not understand the complexity of boiler installation. Many mistakes can be made by an installer which can have detrimental effects on the consumer down the line. Much of the work generated is because of issues occurring and equipment failing prematurely due to installation errors. It would serve home-owners better to look at the whole picture, not just the lowest price when making decisions on who to use to replace their boiler.”
What We Offer:
- A professional and comprehensive service
- A variety of boiler and system options to suit individual needs
- Over the entire process, honesty and transparency
- Work of the highest quality
We provide big business benefits, but with a quality service that can only be provided by a smaller company!
What a Typical Boiler Installation/Replacement In Evensham or Pershore From Us Will Include:
- A new boiler that has up to 10-years parts and labour warranty*
- Up to a 5-year guarantee on other equipment, we install as part of the installation*
- The best boiler for your situation
- A complete chemical power flush with an effective inhibitor treatment
- A high-quality system filter, such as the Fernox Omega filter
- Robust and easy to use heating controls, like the Honeywell T4 programmable room stat
- An installation that conforms to all the required standards
- High-quality after-sales
*Terms & conditions apply.
Stop Wasting Money!
Spending any more money on a heating system than needed is a waste!
Vast numbers of people are spending hundreds and even thousands more than they could be due to poor installation practices, inferior equipment and poor maintenance.
People commonly waste money on unnecessary and excessive repairs, lost efficiencies and putting work right that was not done the first time correctly.
Common poor installation practices are a huge problem, which is the largest contributor to the premature boiler and system failure, along with excessive repairs. If consumers want a boiler that has the best chance of going as long as possible, with as little repairs as possible, whom they choose to install a boiler is vital to ensuring this.
Boiler choice is also essential, as boilers are not made equal, even in the same brand! The best-made boilers, which can potentially last many years longer than others, are not always what people think they are and can be competitively priced.
Boiler replacements are a minefield! To give yourself the best chance of not wasting money and having a system that works as it should, you need to pick up the phone and call us!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is extremely probable that boilers will be used in the UK for many years to come. Somewhere beyond 2035, we expect that hydrogen will start to be introduced to replace natural gas. All current gas & LPG equipment will be able to run on hydrogen with little to no alternation. Bio-gases are already being used today to supplement the grid.
There isn’t one. All manufacturers perform differently at different times and have products of varying quality. The question homeowner should be asking when coming to replace a boiler is “what is the best boiler product for my situation at this point?”.
Around 2-3 days, but it can take longer depending on the work involved.
Areas Around Evesham & Pershore That We Cover
- Hinton On The Green
- Drakes Broughton
- Naunton Beauchamp
- Church Lench
- Cleeve Prior