Do You Need A LPG Boiler Service In Gloucester?
Whether it be to maintain a boilers, for the sale or purchase of a new home, or a proactive approach to keep a boiler working safely and efficiently, an LPG boiler service in Gloucester by us is fantastic value for money!
So Why Use Us?
- We pride ourselves with being honest and professional
- We provide arrival time with 3hr time-slots
- We are well organised and equipped
- Our service prices are fixed and clear
When was the last time you had your LPG boiler serviced?
LPG gas is more volatile and dangerous than mains gas. Not only will it explode at lower concentrations, but LPG is also denser than air, so it can accumulate quickly unnoticed.
LPG costs a lot more more than mains gas. Any leaks or inefficiencies with and LPG boiler can add up quickly in wasted fuel costs.
What we charge for the high-quality platinum LPG boiler service in Gloucester is peanuts in comparison to what it can save you. At the prices we charge, you would be foolish to take the risks and not have your boiler serviced by us. We even offer 20% discounts for two or more gas appliances serviced in the same property at the same time! So what are you waiting for?
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A full manufacturer’s service, including a full strip and clean
- The testing of the water quality within your heating system
- The testing and bleeding of radiators where required
- Full written and detailed paperwork for each appliance
- The re-pressurisation of expansion vessels*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- The cleaning of magnetic filtration units*
“LPG boilers are often neglected, especially in accommodation, such as cabins, caravans and park homes that are not used year round. Some of the most dangerous boilers we have come across are in these small properties. Given the nature of how compact these properties are and the standard build methods used, the risk factors to the occupants and property are multiplied compared to a typical house when an LPG boiler is operating dangerously.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide a 3-hour arrival window for all slots, except our first call which is typically a 15-minute arrival window.
Expect it to take 40-60 minutes.
We accept all major forms of card (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard & American Express)
No, defective components are quoted for separately.
All customers receive a detailed service report sheet and receipt.
We will send you a reminder closer to the time next year.
A Detailed Account OF What We Check During An LPG Boiler Service
- The boilers general condition will be inspected. Where it is deteriorated, you will be notified of such faults or potential faults that are likely to occur in the near future.
- The boilers location and clearances will be checked to ensure that the boiler is fully accessible and maintainable
- The boilers operating pressures will be checked.
- Any ventilation requirements will be checked to see if they are adequate.
- The flue will be inspected to ensure that it is free from damage, obstruction and has been installed and supported correctly.
- Where applicable, the combustion will be checked with a flue gas analyser to confirm that the products of combustion are within parameters and no dangerous levels of carbon monoxide exist.
- Where applicable, flue flow and spillage checks will be conducted to ensure that the flue (typically open flued) is operating in a safe manner.
- All safety devices and controls on the boiler will be checked to ensure they are working correctly.
- The burner, where applicable, will be inspected and checked for defects. Some boilers have pressure tests to check this.
- The ignition and flame picture will be checked to ensure the boiler is igniting correctly and the flames being produced that are one of complete combustion. With some appliances the scope to do this is limited.
- The primary heat exchanger will be checked to ensure it is free from sediment/dirt and other defects, such as cracks/splits.
- The electrics will be checked to ensure that the boiler is correctly wired, fused and such things as the polarity through the appliance is correct.
- Any seals that prevent the products of combustion from entering the internal spaces of the property will be inspected to ensure they are still in good condition.
- The general circulation of the water around the heating system will be checked to ensure the pump is working correctly and no blockages exist which prevent the boiler from working normally.
- Any condensation traps will be cleaned from debris, although due to the poor installation of some boilers this is not always possible.
- Expansion vessels, where applicable, will be checked to ensure that their internal air pressure is adequate and no discharge is evident from the pressure relief valve.
- System pressure, where applicable, will be set to the correct cold pressure.
- The condensate pipework, where applicable, will be inspected to ensure that it is of the correct size, and where required, is correctly insulated
- CO2 values will be checked, and where applicable, calibrated to within the manufactures tolerances.
- A general inspection of the boilers components will be undertaken to ensure no signs of distress or failure are present.
- Any other aspect specified in the manufactures instructions as a service requirement will be undertaken.
- We will clean magnetic filters where it is practical to do so
- We will check the radiators are heating up correctly
- We will visually inspect any hot water storeage you many have.
- We will check the water quality of the central heating system
Areas Around Gloucester That We Cover