Do You Require A LPG / Gas Boiler Service In Ledbury?
There is no need to look any further for an LPG / gas boiler service in Ledbury!
Sure, annual gas boiler servicing is not essential, but if you value money and the safety of your family, it is a very good idea!
Having your boiler serviced is beneficial in many ways, here are just some:
- If you have a boiler that is under warranty/guarantee by the manufacturer and you fail to service it annually, you can invalidate your warranty, leading to you having now to cover the costs of repairs in this period.
- Boiler servicing outside of warranty periods can prevent common faults. Correctly undertaken servicing often prevents failures, saving you money on expensive repairs, plus the hassle of going without heating or hot water.
- Not all issues that are present with a boiler show any signs until it is too late. Such faults can lead to largescale damage to the appliance leading to costly repairs, or even a boiler replacement.
- Regular boiler servicing often adds years to a boilers life expectancy.
- Boilers efficiencies can be grossly affected by the user and issues with the system they heat. A correctly calibrated boiler and heating system can save the user large sums of money in fuel.
- Modern gas appliances are mostly very safe, but they do go wrong. Fires, electrical shock, carbon monoxide poisoning and even explosions are all possible from faulty appliances.
It goes without saying, it is best to have a regular boiler service in Ledbury by skilled and Gas Safe registered engineers! Doing so may save your life, that of the people around you, and more often than not will save you money!
So ask yourself this; Why take risks with your property, well being and tho and why leave yourself open to expensive repairs?
More so, why do it when you have access to a highly skilled, reliable and reputable company that will do the work for a competitive price?
So Why Use Us?
- We have transparent prices, show up on time and are highly professional
- We are Gas Safe registered
- Our engineers are registered heating engineers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
We give 20% discounts for two or more gas appliances serviced in the same property at the same time!
You will rarely get a boiler service like ours for what we charge!
“It is a personal thing for me! One of the main reasons I started Forthright was to be able to offer high-quality LPG and gas boiler servicing while providing excellent value for money. There are just far too many companies who do not care and do little to no servicing when undertaking a boiler service!”
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A comprehensive manufacturer’s service, which includes a total strip and clean
- Your heating system’s water quality will be tested
- Radiators tested and bled where necessary
- Complete and accurate paperwork for each item
- Expansion vessels will be re-pressurized*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- Magnetic filtration units will be cleaned*
* Where applicable
Why You Should Contact Us When You Need A Boiler Service In Ledbury!
What passes for a boiler service in Ledbury will vary, but in most instances, you will not receive a service!
In reality, most boiler ‘servicing’ is actually a glorified gas safety check, and as a result, the homeowner does not benefit from preventative measures which will reduce the number of repairs/call-outs they will need from engineers.
Commonly, expansions vessels, filters, condensate lines, system settings, radiators, cylinders are not checked, along with failure to strip and clean the boiler down correctly, such as the heat exchanger, sump and trap.
This is where we are different, we not only check the boiler for safety, but check it and aspects of the heating system it is connected to with great care to ensure better that our customers have far fewer call-outs.
Boiler servicing from us provides real value! We do this by being comprehensive, providing excellent levels of customer service and doing this for a competitive price.
What We Check During A LPG / Gas Boiler Service In Ledbury
What we check during and LPG / gas boiler service:
- The general state of the boiler will be checked. If it has deteriorated significantly, you will be informed of any faults or potential future problems.
- The location and clearance of the boiler will be assessed to make sure it is possible to access and maintain the boiler comprehensively.
- The operating pressures of the boiler will be tested.
- Any ventilation needs will be inspected to see if they are sufficient.
- The flue will be checked to make sure it is clear of damage and obstruction, and that it is has been properly installed and supported.
- Where necessary, a flue gas analyser will analyse the combustion to check that it is within the safe parameters and that carbon monoxide is not present in dangerous quantities.
- Where necessary, checks to the flue flow and spillage are made to ensure that the flue (usually open flued) is working safely.
- All safety devices and controls on the boiler will be assessed to determine if they are working in a safe and effective way.
- Where applicable, the burner will be assessed and defects will be detected. Pressure tests are used to check this with some boilers.
- The ignition and flame picture will be inspected to check that the boiler ignites properly correctly and that the flames being made are of complete combustion. With certain appliances, the opportunity to do this is limited.
- The primary heat exchanger will be inspected to determine that it is free from debris and has no other issues e.g. cracks or splits.
- The boiler will be inspected to make sure that the electrics have been properly wired and fused, as well as making sure the polarity through the appliance is right.
- Seals preventing combustion products from getting into the home will be thoroughly checked to be certain that they remain in a good condition.
- How the water flows around the system will be inspected to make sure the pump works properly and there are no blockages, which would stop the boiler from operating normally.
- Condensation traps will be fully cleaned, though because of the poor installation of certain boilers, it is not always achievable.
- Expansion vessels, where necessary, will be checked to make sure that the internal air pressure suffices and no discharge is obvious from the pressure relief valve.
- System pressure, where necessary, will be adapted to the right cold pressure.
- The condensate pipework, where necessary, will be checked to determine if it is of the correct size, and where required, is properly insulated.
- CO2 levels will be checked, and where necessary, calibrated to tie in with the manufacturer’s tolerances.
- An overall inspection of the boiler’s parts will be carried out to determine if there are signs of distress or failure.
- Any other check, which is required by the manufacturer, will be carried out.
Furthermore, we will:
- Clean magnetic filters where it is possible
- Check the radiators are getting hot properly
- Check (visually) any hot water storage
- Check the quality of water within your heating system
Frequently Asked Questions
For a first-call appointment, we give a time, which is typically accurate to within fifteen minutes 99% of the time. Thereafter, we operate appointments with a three-hour arrival window.
Typically, the servicing of a boiler will require 40-60 minutes.
Yes! Most major credit and debit cards are accepted.
No. Any fault parts discovered during the service will be charged in addition.
We will provide you with a precise service report sheet and also a receipt.
We offer all of our clients a free boiler service reminder.
Areas Around Ledbury That We Cover
- Wallers Green
- Bromsberrow Heath