Are you Looking To Have your LPG Boiler Serviced in the Ledbury Area?
Whether you are looking to maintain the warranty of a fairly new boiler, to responsibly service your boiler on a yearly basis, to sell your current home or buying a new property, we can offer fantastic boiler services at excellent prices!
So Why Use Us?
- We are trustworthy and reliable
- Dedicated 3 hour slots
- Experienced and organised
- Secure and open pricing
Does your LPG boiler work safely and effectively? When was its last service?
The hazards associated with LPG gas are a lot more concerning than with natural gas. This is due to LPG being able to quickly accumulate without anyone realizing and it is far more unstable.
Because LPG is denser than air, it accumulates at a smaller level leading to hazardous levels gathering before anyone realises; much less of this gas is needed for this to occur than with mains gas.
Additionally, LPG is between three and five times more costly than gas from the mains. Leaks or problems with your boiler cause costs to increase quickly.
Adding the above to the other advantages a service from us can give you, taking into account our excellent value for a high-quality service in Ledbury, it would be daft and possibly extremely dangerous to turn down the opportunity to have one of our services.
The LPG boiler services we carry out are always of the highest quality and at excellent prices! Furthermore, it’s even possible to have a 20% discount when you have two or more appliances, which need to be serviced at the same time. It’s rare to find a boiler service as comprehensive as ours at such excellent value!
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A comprehensive manufacturer’s service, which includes a total strip and clean
- Your heating system’s water quality will be tested
- Radiators tested and bled where necessary
- Complete and accurate paperwork for each item
- Expansion vessels will be re-pressurised*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- Magnetic filtration units will be cleaned*
* Where applicable
“LPG boilers are often neglected, especially in accommodation, such as cabins, caravans and park homes that are not used year round. Some of the most dangerous boilers we have come across are in these small properties. Given the nature of how compact these properties are and the standard build methods used, the risk factors to the occupants and property are multiplied compared to a typical house when an LPG boiler is operating dangerously.”
Frequently Asked Questions
The first appointment time is accurate to within quarter of an hour on 99% of occasions. Thereafter, slots will be allocated within a three-hour arrival time.
Typically, the servicing of a boiler will require 40-60 minutes.
Yes. Most major credit and debit cards are accepted.
No. Any fault parts discovered during the service will be charged in addition.
We will provide you with a precise service report sheet and also your receipt.
We offer all of our clients a free boiler service reminder.
What We Check During An LPG Boiler Service:
- The general state of the boiler will be checked. If it has deteriorated significantly, you will be informed of any faults or potential future problems.
- The location and clearance of the boiler will be assessed to make sure it is possible to access and maintain the boiler comprehensively.
- The operating pressures of the boiler will be tested.
- Any ventilation needs will be inspected to see if they are sufficient.
- The flue will be checked to make sure it is clear of damage and obstruction, and that it is has been properly installed and supported.
- Where necessary, a flue gas analyser will analyse the combustion to check that it is within the safe parameters and that carbon monoxide is not present in dangerous quantities.
- Where necessary, checks to the flue flow and spillage are made to ensure that the flue (usually open flued) is working safely.
- All safety devices and controls on the boiler will be assessed to determine if they are working in a safe and effective way.
- Where applicable, the burner will be assessed and defects will be detected. Pressure tests are used to check this with some boilers.
- The ignition and flame picture will be inspected to check that the boiler ignites properly correctly and that the flames being made are of complete combustion. With certain appliances, the opportunity to do this is limited.
- The primary heat exchanger will be inspected to determine that it is free from debris and has no other issues e.g. cracks or splits.
- The boiler will be inspected to make sure that the electrics have been properly wired and fused, as well as making sure the polarity through the appliance is right.
- Seals preventing combustion products from getting into the home will be thoroughly checked to be certain that they remain in a good condition.
- How the water flows around the system will be inspected to make sure the pump works properly and there are no blockages, which would stop the boiler from operating normally.
- Condensation traps will be fully cleaned, though because of the poor installation of certain boilers, it is not always achievable.
- Expansion vessels, where necessary, will be checked to make sure that the internal air pressure suffices and no discharge is obvious from the pressure relief valve.
- System pressure, where necessary, will be adapted to the right cold pressure.
- The condensate pipework, where necessary, will be checked to determine if it is of the correct size, and where required, is properly insulated.
- CO2 levels will be checked, and where necessary, calibrated to tie in with the manufacturer’s tolerances.
- An overall inspection of the boiler’s parts will be carried out to determine if there are signs of distress or failure.
- Any other check, which is required by the manufacturer, will be carried out.
Furthermore, we will:
- Clean magnetic filters where it is possible
- Check the radiators are getting hot properly
- Check (visually)hot water storage
- Check the quality of water within your heating system
Areas Around Ledbury That We Cover
- Wallers Green
- Bromsberrow Heath