Do You Require A Gas Boiler Service In Malvern?
A boiler service from us is great value for money, so whatever the reason for needing one, why not contact us to arrange a quotation?
So Why Use Us?
- Reliable and trustworthy
- 3 hour arrival time-slots
- Professionalism and great organisation
- Great value for money
It is not a luxury to have a fully-functioning boiler you can rely on; it is a necessity! As with other appliances and machines, boilers must be serviced regularly and assessed to ensure that all parts are working properly, safely and efficiently.
A good-quality boiler service will usually help to prevent potential problems and keeps energy bills low by ensuring top efficiency. Choose Forthright for your boiler service in Malvern and you will receive a top-quality and detailed service from beginning to end.
Our boiler services are platinum quality as the norm and fantastic value for money. We even offer a discount of 20% where two or more gas appliances require services in the same building at the same time! It’s unusual to find a service like ours for what we charge!
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A full service, including a full strip and clean
- Water quality testing
- Radiator testing and bleeding, if necessary
- Comprehensive paperwork for each appliance
- The re-pressurization of expansion vessels*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- Magnetic filtration units will be cleaned*
“For me it is personal! One of the reasons I started Forthright was to be able to offer high-quality boiler servicing while providing excellent value for money. There are just far too many companies not giving a rats a**e and doing little to no servicing when undertaking a boiler service!”
Frequently Asked Questions
For a first appointment, we provide an appointment time which is accurate to quarter of an hour 99% of the time. For subsequent appointments, we operate a 3-hour arrival window.
You can expect it to take 40-60 minutes.
Yes. We take most types of credit and debit cards.
No, these will be quoted separately if any are discovered during the service.
We will provide you with a comprehensive service report sheet as well as a receipt.
Yes and we offer this free for all of our clients.
What We Check During A Gas Boiler Service
- The boiler’s overall condition will be checked. Where it is substandard, you will be informed of such faults or potential faults that are likely to happen in the near future.
- The boiler’s location and clearances will be assessed to make sure it is completely accessible and maintainable
- The boilers operating pressures will be checked, and where it applies, we will gas rate the appliance.
- Any ventilation necessities will be assessed to make sure they are adequate.
- The flue will be checked to make sure it is damage-free, has no obstructions and the installation and support have been correct.
- Where applicable, a flue gas analyser will be used to assess if the combustion products fall within the expected parameters and that the level is carbon monoxide is safe.
- Where applicable, flue flow and spillage checks will be carried out to make sure that the flue (typically open flued) is working safely.
- All of the boiler’s safety devices and controls will be assessed to make sure they are working properly.
- Where applicable, the burner will be assessed to ensure there are no defects. Some boilers have pressure tests to enable this to happen.
- The ignition and flame picture will be checked to confirm the boiler ignites properly and the flames are of complete combustion. With some appliances the scope to do this is limited With some appliances, the possibility of doing this is slim.
- The primary heat exchange will be assessed to make sure it is sediment/dirt-free and not suffering from any other problems like cracks or
- The electrics will be assessed to make sure the wiring, fuses and things like the polarity are correct
- Any seals that prevent the products of combustion from entering the internal spaces of the property will be assessed to determine if they continue to be in an adequate
- The general flow of the water around the system will be assessed to ascertain if the pump is working properly and if any blockages may be resent, which would result in the boiler working sub optimally.
- Condensation traps will be cleaned from debris, though if the boiler has been poorly installed, this may not be a possibility.
- Where applicable, expansion vessels will be assessed to make sure that their internal air pressure is enough and no discharge from the pressure relief valve exists.
- Where applicable, system pressure will be adapted to the correct cold pressure.
- Where applicable, the condensate pipework will be assessed to make sure it is the correct size, and where necessary, is properly insulated
- CO2 values will be monitored and, if necessary, calibrated in line with the manufacturer’s tolerances.
- A general inspection of the boiler’s parts will be carried out to make sure there are no signs of distress or failure.
- Any other checks as specified in the manufacturer’s instructions as a requirement will be carried out.
Additionally, we will:
- Clean magnetic filters if practical
- Ensure radiators heat up properly
- Visually assess any hot water storeage you many have.
- Assess the water quality of the system
Areas Around Malvern That We Cover
- Leigh Sinton
- Hanley Castle
- Hanley Swan
- Little Malvern