Do You Require A LPG / Gas Boiler Service In Malvern?
If you are looking for a company for an LPG or gas boiler service in Malvern STOP! There is no need to look any further as we are leading local providers!
Regular boiler servicing is important! Failing to look after your boiler can lead to a whole host of serious problems. From invalidating home insurances to fires and other life threating incidents, boilers can go horribly wrong!
Even if such things never occur, getting your boiler serviced correctly can save you a fortune!
However, the problem is that most companies just do not service boilers properly, thus providing no value to the customers they serve.
As a result, some people thing serving boilers is a waste of time and money, but they are very wrong!
So Why Use Us?
- We provide a highly professional service, give transparent prices & show up on time
- We’re a Gas Safe registered company with a proven track record
- Our engineers are highly skilled and registered with the CIPHE
- We are registered with both TrustMark & FairTrades
Get a 20% discount for two or more LPG / gas appliances serviced in the same property at the same time!
You will rarely get a boiler service like ours for what we charge!
“One of the reasons I started Forthright was because I was sick of coming across poor quality workmanship. I wanted to be able to offer high-quality boiler servicing while providing excellent value for money for clients in local areas. There are just far too many companies not giving a toss and doing little to no servicing when undertaking a boiler service!”
What Our Platinum Quality As Standard Boiler Service Includes:
- A full service, including a full strip and clean
- Water quality testing
- Radiator testing and bleeding, if necessary
- Comprehensive paperwork for each appliance
- The re-pressurization of expansion vessels*
- Internal condensate pipework cleansing*
- Magnetic filtration units will be cleaned*
What We Check During A Gas Boiler Service in Malvern
Our LPG / gas boiler services check the following:
- The boiler’s overall condition will be checked. Where it is substandard, you will be informed of such faults or potential faults that are likely to happen in the near future.
- The boiler’s location and clearances will be assessed to make sure it is completely accessible and maintainable
- The boilers operating pressures will be checked, and where it applies, we will gas rate the appliance.
- Any ventilation necessities will be assessed to make sure they are adequate.
- The flue will be checked to make sure it is damage-free, has no obstructions and the installation and support have been correct.
- Where applicable, a flue gas analyser will be used to assess if the combustion products fall within the expected parameters and that the level is carbon monoxide is safe.
- Where applicable, flue flow and spillage checks will be carried out to make sure that the flue (typically open flued) is working safely.
- All of the boiler’s safety devices and controls will be assessed to make sure they are working properly.
- Where applicable, the burner will be assessed to ensure there are no defects. Some boilers have pressure tests to enable this to happen.
- The ignition and flame picture will be checked to confirm the boiler ignites properly and the flames are of complete combustion. With some appliances the scope to do this is limited With some appliances, the possibility of doing this is slim.
- The primary heat exchange will be assessed to make sure it is sediment/dirt-free and not suffering from any other problems like cracks or
- The electrics will be assessed to make sure the wiring, fuses and things like the polarity are correct
- Any seals that prevent the products of combustion from entering the internal spaces of the property will be assessed to determine if they continue to be in an adequate
- The general flow of the water around the system will be assessed to ascertain if the pump is working properly and if any blockages may be resent, which would result in the boiler working sub-optimally.
- Condensation traps will be cleaned from debris, though if the boiler has been poorly installed, this may not be a possibility.
- Where applicable, expansion vessels will be assessed to make sure that their internal air pressure is enough and no discharge from the pressure relief valve exists.
- Where applicable, system pressure will be adapted to the correct cold pressure.
- Where applicable, the condensate pipework will be assessed to make sure it is the correct size, and where necessary, is properly insulated
- CO2 values will be monitored and, if necessary, calibrated in line with the manufacturer’s tolerances.
- A general inspection of the boiler’s parts will be carried out to make sure there are no signs of distress or failure.
- Any other checks as specified in the manufacturer’s instructions as a requirement will be carried out.
Additionally, we will:
- Clean magnetic filters if practical
- Ensure radiators heat up properly
- Visually assess any hot water storage you may have.
- Assess the water quality of the system
Please note, rental properties, including room rentals, will also require a landlords gas safety check to meet legal obligations.
LPG & Gas Boiler Servicing Done Differently!
Hopefully, you will be able to tell from above, we do a comprehensive boiler service.
However, we do not just stop there! Our goal is to prevent as many problems occurring with your boiler from the service as possible, thus saving our customers money on repairs and premature replacements.
Few companies/engineers do this; most will be in and out in under twenty minutes and do nothing more than a safety check at best.
On the other hand, our customers benefit from reduced costs thanks to our approach. We have a large number of customers that go many years without any issues thanks to our preventive measures. Others benefit from reduced repair costs because we catch things early.
Although we cannot guarantee that we can prevent faults with boilers we service from occurring, you can rest assure that we save many of our clients’ money and stress from reduced boiler failures and extended boiler lifespans.
So why not contact us for an LPG / gas boiler service in Malvern and give us a shot? What have you got to lose over your regular provider?
Frequently Asked Questions
For a first appointment, we provide an appointment time which is accurate to quarter of an hour 99% of the time. For subsequent appointments, we operate a 3-hour arrival window.
You can expect it to take 40-60 minutes.
No, these will be quoted separately if any are discovered during the service.
Yes. We take most types of credit and debit cards.
We will provide you with a comprehensive service report sheet as well as a receipt.
Yes and we offer this free for all of our clients.
Areas Around Malvern That We Cover
- Leigh Sinton
- Hanley Castle
- Hanley Swan
- Little Malvern