Require A Local Gas Engineer In Malvern?
If your looking for a local gas engineer in Malvern, you have come to the right website!
Generally speaking, people require Gas Safe engineers for different tasks in and around the home. From relocating a gas meter, modifying an existing gas pipework systems, installing a hob, replacing a cooker or the installation or maintenance of other gas appliances, our engineers are fully qualified to handle most situations in domestic dwellings.
You can visit the Gas Safe Register to see what our engineers are registered to work on for both mas gas and LPG.
So Why Use Us?
- We arrive on time, are highly professional & have transparent prices
- Our company is Gas Safe registered (563390)
- All of our gas engineers are registered with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
Any equipment that we install comes with a 1-year guarantee, and we offer guarantees of up to 5-years on the equipment we install as part of central heating installations we undertake (terms & conditions apply).
“As an apprentice, I served my time learning to be a gas engineer by working on a diverse number of gas systems and appliances. With my many years of experience, I have seen what goes on within the industry and what happens when things go wrong. Gas engineers come with varying ethics and abilities, of which there are several bad eggs in regards to each.”
What We Offer:
- A punctual service with accurate time-slots
- Value for money for our clients
- High levels of workmanship
- Leading customer service
For smaller jobs, such as reactive and general maintenance, we will provide you with a 3-hour arrival window when you can expect us, all of which we charge at our advertised rates.
For larger jobs, we provide free fully written quotations and arrange arrival times and dates with the customer in advance of the work taking place.
Services Provided By Our Gas Engineers In Malvern
Below are some of the services our gas engineers provide locally:
- LPG / gas cooker installations/replacements
- LPG / gas hob installations/replacements
- LPG / gas pipework installation
- LPG / gas boiler installation
- Gas leak repair
- Landlord gas safety checks
- LPG / gas boiler servicing & repairs
- LPG / gas fire servicing & repairs
- LPG / gas fire installation
- Gas meter relocation
Our engineers work in houses, flats, cabins, static caravans and park homes.
How Using The Right Gas Engineer Saves You Money
As already mentioned, gas engineers abilities and experience varies greatly.
For one thing, if you use a less experienced engineer, hourly rates can be longer because they have not done that particular exercise enough.
Furthermore, mistakes made in diagnostics and assessments, thus adding further time onto a job.
Sadly, poor quality workmanship is plentiful within the gas industry. High standards of work often result in longer lasting equipment which has fewer faults.
Who do you want to use, the person that has swapped from one industry into the gas for whatever purpose, or Gas Safe engineers who have been working in the industry since they where boys?
Frequently Asked Questions
No, not unless they have the right qualifications and are Gas Safe-registered. It is imperative not to use anyone who is not registered with Gas Safe.
This can be checked in three ways:
- On the back of the Gas Safe engineers ID card
- By putting the engineer’s registration number into the checking tool on the Gas Safe registers website
- Calling Gas Safe to confirm
Yes and our registration number is 563390. If you wish, you can verify this by visiting the Gas Safe Register’s website.
Yes, in most domestic or light commercial situations.
Areas Around Malvern That We Cover
- Leigh Sinton
- Hanley Castle
- Hanley Swan
- Little Malvern