Do You Need A Gas or LPG Boiler Installation/Replacement?
Is your boiler old or has it failed and is beyond economical repair, or are you looking to install a boiler in a property that does not have one? If so, we have what you need to be to ensure that you get a high-quality boiler installation/replacement with a fantastic package and at a competitive price!
Should it be a combination boiler, conventional boiler, system boiler or store, we have it covered. We can install new or replace any old LPG, gas or electric boiler with a durable and efficient replacement that performs as it should.
So Why Use Us?
- Up to 10-year warranties on the boilers we install
- Get a 5-year guarantee on equipment installed by us as part of the boiler installation
- The option of insurance backed guarantees, including deposit protection
- We are honest, reliable and offer excellent value for money
- We offer all the best boiler products from across the entire market
- We’re Gas Safe registered
- Our engineers are registered heating engineers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
All of our work is done on a quotation basis, of which our boiler quotations are free from pushy sales and any obligation.
“The typical person does not understand the complexity of boiler installation. Many mistakes can be made by an installer which can have detrimental effects on the consumer down the line. Much of the work generated is because of issues occurring and equipment failing prematurely due to installation errors. It would serve home-owners better to look at the whole picture, not just the lowest price when making decisions on who to use to replace their boiler.”
What We Offer:
- A professional and thorough service
- A variety of options and flexibility to suit individual needs
- Honesty and transparency throughout the entire process
- High-quality work
With us you will get big company benefits, but with a quality service that only a smaller company can provide! We deliver a personal service that is friendly, honest and professional.
We never try to sell you anything you do not need or promote gimmicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is extremely probable that boilers will be used in the UK for many years to come. Somewhere beyond 2035, we expect that hydrogen will start to be introduced in the UK to replace natural gas and other petroleum products. All current gas & LPG equipment will be able to run on hydrogen with little to no alternation. Bio-gases are already being used today to supplement the grid.
There is not such thing. All manufacturers perform differently at different times and have products of varying qualities. There are manufacturers’ we would advise you avoid for varying reasons, but outside of this, the question a homeowner should be asking when coming to replace a boiler or install a new one is “what is the best boiler product for my situation at this point in time?”.
Around 2-3 days, but it can take longer depending on the work involved.