Do You Need Your LPG Or Gas Fire Serviced?
The risk of gas fires being a danger to life are considerably higher than that of boilers. The main reasons for this are because most gas fires are “open-flued”, they can spill dangerous fumes back into a room much more easily than what a modern “room-sealed” boiler can. Also, because most fires are exposed, it is a lot easier for debris to get into the fire and negatively affect their combustion.
Should a fire not be working safely and producing carbon monoxide and there be an issue with your flue, then things can get bad very quickly! Is it really worth leaving it to chance?
So Why Use Us?
- We show up on time, have transparent prices and are highly professional
- We’re Gas Safe registered
- Our engineers are registered heating engineers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
We give 20% discounts for two or more gas appliances serviced in the same property at the same time!
You will rarely get a boiler service like ours for what we charge!
“There is no valid reason why not to get the gas fires that you use serviced, especially with the multi-appliance service discounts we offer. Get your fire serviced and ensure safety!”
What Our Premium Quality Gas Fire Service Includes:
- A full manufacturer’s service, including a full strip and clean
- A full flue performance test
- Sizing of ventilation to ensure safe combustion*
- Full written and detailed paperwork for each appliance
- Honest advise where problems are identified
Frequently Asked Questions
Three hours or less. We provide a three hour time slot for all of our appointments, except the first call, which is accurate to 15 minutes.
A typical gas fire service takes 45 minutes.
We accept all major forms of credit and debit cards.
No. Any parts found to be defective while doing a gas fire will be quoted for separately.
You will receive a detailed service report sheet and receipt.
We provide free annual gas fire reminders to our clients.