Do You Need A Local Plumber?
The plumbing services we provide cover a wide area of work. Some of the work undertaken by our plumbers is as follows:
- Toilet repairs & replacements
- Tap replacements and replacing tap washers
- Repairing water leaks
- The installation and replacement of sinks
- Washing machine installation
- Outside tap installations
- Immersion heater replacement
- Waste pipework installations and repairs
- Storage tanks installation and maintenance
- Mixer shower installation/replacement
- Electric shower installation/replacement
- New and replacement hot & cold pipework
- First-fix kitchens and bathrooms
- Second-fix kitchens and bathrooms
So Why Use Us?
- We have transparent prices, show up on time and are highly professional
- We are WaterSafe registered
- Our engineers are registered plumbers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
Any equipment that we install comes with a 1-year guarantee, and we offer guarantees of up to 5-years on the equipment we install as part of central heating installations we undertake (terms & conditions apply).
“The poor quality plumbing of others keeps us busy throughout the year! Save yourself the expense of paying more than once and get it done the first time correctly by using us!”
What We Offer:
- Accurate time-slots & we are punctual
- Excellent value for money
- High-quality workmanship
- Exceptional customer service
For smaller jobs, such as reactive and general maintenance, we will provide you with a 3-hour arrival window when you can expect us, all of which we charge at our advertised rates.
For larger jobs, we provide free fully written quotations and arrange arrival times and dates with the customer in advance of the work taking place.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you will be provided with an accurate 3-hour timeslot of when we will arrive unless you book our first calls, which are accurate to as little as 15 minutes.