Do You Need A Local Plumber?
The services which a plumber provides covers a large field of work. Some of the plumbing work we undertake is:
- Repairing/replacing taps
- Repairing/replacing toilets
- Repairing water leaks
- Installing/replacing kitchen sinks
- Plumbing in washing machines
- Installing outside taps
- Installation/repairing waste pipework
- Installing/repairing cold water storage tanks
- Installing/repairing mixer showers
- Installing/repairing electric showers
- Plus many other tasks!
Regardless of what you need a plumber for, you want someone who is reliable, honest, does the job properly and will show up when they say they will! This is where we excel way beyond our competitors!
So Why Use Us?
- We have transparent prices, show up on time and are highly professional
- We are WaterSafe registered
- Our engineers are registered plumbers with the CIPHE
- We are a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
Any equipment that we install comes with a 1-year guarantee, and we offer guarantees of up to 5-years on the equipment we install as part of central heating installations we undertake (terms & conditions apply).
What We Offer:
- We are punctual and provide accurate time-slots
- Excellent value for money
- High-quality workmanship
- Exceptional customer service
For smaller jobs, such as reactive and general maintenance, we will provide you with a 3-hour arrival window when you can expect us, all of which we charge at our advertised rates. For larger jobs, we provide free fully written quotations and arrange arrival times and dates with the customer in advance of the work taking place.
“There is a lot of shabby plumbing out there, much of which keeps us busy throughout the year! Save yourself the expense of paying a second time and get it done right the first time by using us!”
Frequently Asked Questions
All smaller work, all work is charged by the hour. For larger work that will take a day or longer, we are happy to provide you with a fully written quotation.
You will be provided with an accurate 3-hour timeslot of when we will arrive unless you book our first calls, which are accurate to as little as 15 minutes.