Do You Need A LPG or Gas Boiler Installation / Replacement In Worcester
Should you require a new LPG or gas boiler installation / replacement in Worcester, you have come to the right place!
Is your boiler old or has it failed and is beyond economical repair? If so, we have what you need to be to ensure that you get a high-quality boiler replacement with a fantastic package and at a competitive price!
Should it be a combination boiler, conventional boiler, system boiler or store, we have it covered. We can replace any old LPG, gas or electric boiler with a durable and efficient replacement that performs as it should.
Regardless, we have been installing boilers in Worcester for several years now and have a long list of satisfied customers! You can find evidence of this by visiting our Facebook page and looking at our reviews on such websites as Google & Yell.
So Why Use Us?
- Up to 10-year warranties on our LPG / gas boiler installations*
- We give up to an additional 5-year guarantee on equipment we install*
- We’re honest, professional, reliable and provide exceptional value for money
- Benefit from the option to use insurance backed guarantees which includes deposit protection
- Get the best boiler solutions from across the entire market – we are truely impartial!
- We are a Gas Safe registered company
- All of our engineers are registered heating engineers with the CIPHE
- Benefit from using a TrustMark & FairTrades registered company
*Terms & conditions apply
All of our boilers installations / replacements we provide fully written fixed-price quotations for quickly. Our boiler quotes are free from pushy sales and any obligation.
“The average person does not understand how complicated a boiler installation is. Numerous mistakes can be made by the installer, which can have severe consequences on the consumer down the line. Much of the work we do is a result of the poor quality work of others. From equipment failing prematurely to correcting to installation errors, our competitors keep us busy fixing their mistakes! Home-owners would do better to take heed of this when deciding on who to use to install a new boiler.”
What We Offer:
- A professional and thorough service
- A variety of options and flexibility to suit individual needs
- Honesty and transparency throughout the entire process
- High-quality work
With us you will get big company benefits, but with a quality service that only a smaller company can provide!
Furthermore, we deliver a personal service that is friendly, honest and professional and we never try to sell you anything you do not need or promote gimmicks.
Fill in the form to revieve a free and no obligation boiler quote!
What a Typical Boiler Installation / Replacement In Worcester From Us Will Include:
- A new LPG or gas boiler that comes with a 10-years parts and labour warranty*
- A further 5-year guarantee on other equipment, we install as part of the installation*
- The right boiler for our clients needs and situation
- A comprehensive chemical power flush with an effective inhibitor treatment
- High-quality system filtration with a Fernox Omega filter
- Easy to use heating controls that are dureable, such as the Honeywell T4 programmable room stat
- An installation that conforms to all the required standards
- High-quality after-sales
*Terms & conditions apply.
Many Consumers Invalidate Their Boiler Warranties Because...
Whoever installed the boiler failed to flush the central heating system correctly!
Regardless of the boiler type or brand used, all brands and models are affected by sludge, limescale and sediment.
It is worth noting, the presence of these contaminants can and will invalidate warranties provided by the manufacturer.
So, as standard, we include the cost of power flushing within our quotes when we are quoting to install boilers to existing central heating systems, such as boiler replacements.
Power flushing is the only effective way to remove stubborn contaminants within existing heating systems, but it needs to be done correctly. As you may have guessed, few do! The process will typically add 6-12 hours onto the length of a job, hence why most companies are not doing it correctly, or in most cases, at all!
Those looking for boiler installations / replacements in Worcester should take care in whom they use if they want what is best for them!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is extremely probable that boilers will be used in the UK for many years to come. Somewhere beyond 2035, we expect that hydrogen will start to be introduced to replace natural gas.
All current gas & LPG equipment will be able to run on hydrogen with little to no alternation. Biogases are already being used today to supplement the grid.
Sad to say, but there isn’t one!
All manufacturers perform differently at different times and have products of varying quality. The question homeowner should be asking when coming to replace a boiler is “what is the best boiler product for my situation at this point?”.
Typically it will take around 2-3 days with a power flush. However, it just depends on the extent of the work.
Areas Around Worcester That We Cover
- Broughton Hackett
- Fern Hill
- Bransford Bridge
- Upper/Lower Broad Heath